Editorial and hosting provider information
Simplified joint-stock company Obvios
Mailing address: Obvios
ZAC DES CHAMPS BLANCS
1219, AVENUE CHAMPS BLANCS
35510 CESSON-SÉVIGNÉ (FR).
Phone: +33(0)2 56 35 88 00.
Director of publication: Bertrand Guilbaud.
Editor in chief: Bertrand Guilbaud.
Webmaster: Adrien Blanchard.
The policy of the “obvios.eu” site is in compliance with law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
The contents of this website, "obvios.eu", are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. None of it may be reproduced without the consent of the author pursuant to Article L.122-4 of the French Code of Intellectual Property. Infringing on a copyrighted work is an offence punishable, under the terms of Article L.335-2 of the French Code of Intellectual Property, by 3 years in prison and a €300 000 fine.
As an exception to this general rule, press releases are free to use.
Photo credits: Photos on obvios.eu are copyright of their respective authors, who must be credited.
The website "obvios.eu" includes many links to other sites.
These pages, whose addresses are checked on a regular basis, are not part of the site "obvios.eu", whose editorial staff is not responsible and cannot be held liable for the content and information published on those sites. Links to third-party sites are provided for the sake of convenience only, and their content cannot be guaranteed.
Disclaimer of warranties
Obvios in no way guarantees the absence of typographical, precision or technical accuracy errors with regard to the content of the site. Obvios also does not guarantee the accuracy of the information published on the site and invites users to check the information directly with Obvios before making any decision in relation to the products, services or other items offered on the site.
Right to reproduce online content
Obvios does what it can to provide accurate information in good faith. However, the information relayed on this site does not form a contract between Obvios and the site's reader. Any prices and other conditions of sale are given for information purposes only, and are subject to errors and changes.
You are permitted, without prior express consent of Obvios, the following actions:
- Citations which respect the author's right to attribution and integrity by citing their name and the source. The citation must be both a short except from the original publication and a short insertion into the publication it later appears in. The citation illustrates a statement and must not compete with the source publication.
Using so many citations as to constitute a compilation is considered to be a derivative work, and is therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or copyright holder.
- Creating a link, provided that it opens a new, separate window of the browser, and that the page that the link leads to is not embedded inside other pages of a different site, particularly through the use of frames, belonging to the linked site.
In other cases, and in particular:
- If you want to display the logo of Obvios
- If the contents of the site "obvios.eu" are to be integrated into the appearance of your site, particularly through the use of frames
- If the pages containing the link to the site obvios.eu are behind a paywall
You must request authorization from Obvios by writing to:
The request for authorization to reproduce content must specify which content is being sought, as well as the publication or site where it will appear. Once this authorization has been obtained, that content may only be reproduced under these conditions:
- It is distributed for free
- The integrity of the reproduced documents is maintained (no edits or alterations of any kind)
- The statement "©obvios.eu - Obvios - rights reserved" must be included. This statement will be hot-linked to point directly to the content.
- An icon representing the website is inserted.
In all cases, Obvios reserves the right to request that a citation or link be removed if Obvios believes that it violates its editorial policy or could harm its interests.
Without prior authorization, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction other than for strictly personal and private purposes, regardless of the medium (hard copy, CD-ROM, Internet, intranet, company network, etc.).
Obvios does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate all data submitted by you to Obvios through its website. However, Obvios reserves the right to moderate all comments and posts on its website and to delete off-topic comments and posts. Obvios reserves the right to also delete sexist, homophobic, racist, obscene or otherwise offensive content; self-promotional content ; or any post with personal attacks or someone else's personal information.
Personal data, GDPR and cookies
Development and webdesign of this website have been executed by ADDVISO, based at 4 rue d'Estrées, 35000 Rennes – Tel: + 33 (0)2 23 20 19 83.
Copyright © Obvios 2023